Wednesday 5 October 2011

Patton Oswalt on Raising Hope & new interviews with Richard Harmon, Esai Morales and Scott Porter

Just a very quick round of updates today.

Patton Oswalt tweeted earlier that he is filming an episode of Raising Hope. No details or air date yet, but you can follow him on Twitter for updates. The show airs Tuesdays at 9:30 on Fox.

Fenuxe.com has a new interview with Richard Harmon and his Judas Kiss co-star Sean Paul Lockhart. Snippet:
Richard, give us a quick rundown of what Judas Kiss is all about.
RICHARD: It revolves around Zachary Wells who is a washed up filmmaker in Hollywood who never made anything of the talent he had. And he was very talented, he squandered his possibilities. It’s a chance to redo the mistakes he made in his life and he gets the opportunity to go back and convince the younger version of himself to take things more seriously and think things through a little bit more.

FENUXE: What characters do you guys play in the movie?
RICHARD: I play the cocky young film student that he sees himself in my character, for good reasons. He tries to help me, but I feel like I am doing everything right. In my mind I don’t need his help in anything.

TV Guide has the first photo of James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter in Supernatural 7x05, "Shut Up, Dr. Phil" (Oct. 21, CW).

A Night for Dying Tigers with Leah Gibson and John Pyper-Ferguson is finally available on Netflix in the U.S.

Episode seven of Husbands, with Alessandra Torresani, was posted earlier today:



Here is a recent audio interview with Esai Morales, mostly about Gun Hill Road:



And Scott Porter talked to The TV Addict about Hart of Dixie and Friday Night Lights.
What was it that initially attracted you to HART OF DIXIE?
Scott Porter: I came from the world of musical theater and comedies and in Hollywood it’s so easy to be pigeonholed. Not that being pigeonholed into a dramatic situation after FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS is a bad thing — because it’s not and I’ll be forever grateful for FNL for opening so many doors for me — but I wanted to show that lighter side of me and what better way to do it than a show with Jaime King, Rachel Bilson and being a romantic lead in basically a television version of a romantic comedy. I think television needs this. I think there’s a void open for an hour long show that is funny, quirky, and great. PUSHING DAISIES was probably the last show that really filled that void, something that was its own little world, its own town and filled with heart and beauty. It was a gorgeous show and I say if we can get anything close to that we’d be completely thrilled.
Here is the teaser for next Monday's episode, "Gumbo and Glory:"

No comments: