Sunday 28 February 2010

Interviews: Alessandra Torresani, Sasha Roiz, Patton Oswalt, James Marsters

A bunch of new interviews with the cast appeared in the last couple of days.

Alessandra Torresani appeared on Joel McHale's The Soup.


She and Sasha Roiz talked to Chicago Tribune's Maureen Ryan.



Patton Oswalt told MTV that we haven't seen the last of him on the show. The article is here.
"Well I kind of pop up throughout [the season], you know on televisions and stuff. People are clearly watching the show that I host," he said. "And then, I have a bit of involvement later that I’d like to just sort of leave up in the air."

Fair enough. It's good to know at least that we haven't seen the last of Baxter Sarno. But where does the character come from? Oswalt is no stranger to television, but he's never hosted a talk show. Rick also made a point of asking where he draws his inspiration from.

"I tried to... keep other people out of mind because I didn’t want to be aping them. I was like, how would I do a show if I did a show," he explained. "How would I do it, but then, you know, it’s clear [in my performance] the influence... that people like Jon Stewart and David Letterman have had on me. So there’s still that, that’s stuff is still in there. But that wasn’t intentional."


Finally, James Marsters did a podcast with Sci-Fi Talk and revealed that he'll be appearing in four episodes this season. Link: http://scifitalk.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/james-marsters-on-sci-fi-talk/

And he also briefly talked about working on the show at a recent event (part 1 embedded):

No comments: