Friday 18 May 2012

Fairly Legal preview, Grimm finale and interview with Sasha Roiz

The Grimm season finale, "The Woman in Black," airs tonight at 9 pm on NBC, and Esai Morales is back on Fairly Legal (9 pm, USA) in episode 2x10, "Shattered."

Episode summaries:

Fairly Legal -- Kate and Ben face off with Justin and DA Davidson during a negligence-complaint case. Elsewhere, Lauren starts the process for a client to buy an airline.

Grimm -- The search for the mysterious gold coins intensifies as the body count rises in Portland, Ore., and the arrival of a woman in black complicates matters for Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) in the Season 1 finale. Guest stars include Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Claire Coffee, Robert Blanche and Bree Turner.

Here is a recent interview with Sasha Roiz:



A clip from Fairly Legal, with Esai and Michael Trucco:



A couple of clips from tonight's Grimm:





And the teaser:



More updates coming over the weekend.

1 comment:

Chey said...

Renard is the first role that I’ve seen Sasha Roiz in, and I think he makes a great actor. Grimm as a show has really surprised me, and I agree with Roiz that the show truly has developed. Thanks for the video clips, because after watching the finale last night I can’t wait until this fall for more of Grimm. I was able to watch the finale without commercials since Grimm is one of my PrimeTime Anytime recordings that I can use my Auto Hop feature. I think I loved this episode the best out of the entire season because I was able to enjoy the show without any interruptions. Now that Grimm is getting good, I can’t wait for season 2 to start.